TRUMATCH Solutions is also the first system to utilize CT scans and computer software to guide the development and production of femoral and tibial cutting blocks that are individually prepared to match the actual bone surfaces of each patient. The instruments are individually shaped to fit bone and provide key surgical cuts based on the patient’s mechanical alignment.
- Elimination of up to nine steps from the surgical workflow.
- Eliminates the need, and assembly, of the femoral IM rod guide, and sizing guide and the tibial resection guide.
- Based on patient’s mechanical alignment.
- Reduced surgical steps.
- Fewer standard instruments needed.
- Fewer instrument cases to resterilize.
- Facilitates faster OR turnover.