There are several hip replacement surgeons available in various hospitals and clinics in Mumbai. But to choose best one is difficult. Best hip replacement surgeon should have rich experience in his medical field. He should be good consultant as well. And all these qualities are found in a doctor named “Dr. Kunal Patel”. Dr. Kunal Patel is the best hip Replacement Surgeon Mumbai. He promises you to give specialist and quality care treatment at very affordable rates. He is also a famous orthopedic doctor as well as orthopedic consultant in Mumbai.Dr. Kunal treated many people and perform various successful surgeries.
These are some precautions followed after Hip Replacement Surgery:
- Avoid soft chairs, rocking chairs, stools, or sofas.
- Do not cross your legs when you are sitting, standing or lying down.
- Try not to sit in the same position for more than 30 to 40 minutes at a time.
- Avoid chairs that are too low.
- Sit in a firm chair with a straight back and armrests.
- Your hips should be higher than your knees when you are sitting.
- You must have a pillow between your thighs if you lie on your side.
- Keep a pillow between your thighs to prevent your knees from touching.
There are any old aged patients get treatment from Dr. Kunal and now they are able to walk, climbing stairs etc. You can also book your appointment with him online or on just a phone call. He is always ready to treat, help and advice you best regarding any hip replacement problem. Dr. Patel is extensively trained surgeon. He has shown that auto transfusion and the use of Recombinant Human Erythropoietin reduces the need for blood transfusion in knee surgeries.
If you want fast recovery time then you have to follow all the precautions given by Dr. Kunal Patel. Dr. Kunal and his whole staff serve you best service. He performs various best hip replacement surgeriesin Mumbai. You can book your appointment online on website or on just phone call.