Looking for Joint Specialist Surgeon in Mumbai then Dr. Kunal Patel is the best orthopedic and Joint Specialist Surgeon in Mumbai who had performed various successful surgeries related to joints. The doctor is well experienced and well known for his healthy relationships with patients in Mumbai. If anyone is suffering from any kind of joint or shoulder pains then you should visit Dr. Kunal Patel, as his analysis problem from the root cause and provide best solutions to it.
Dr. Kunal Patel provides the best treatment for all types of shoulder pain. His is also the best Joint Specialist Surgeon in Mumbai. He also had performed various surgeries and has handled various kinds of joint operations with ease such as:
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
Along with joint replacement surgeries, Dr. Kunal also provides various treatments such as:
- Osteoarthritis: It is also known as wear and tear arthritis. It is the most common type of arthritis and occurs when the cartilage that cushions and protects the ends of your bones gradually wears away.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It affects many parts of the body, but mainly the joints. The body immune system which protects the body mainly produces the substance that began to attack the body. It affects large and small joints in the body and also the spine.
- Post-traumatic arthritis: It results from an injury to the joint. If a fracture or any breakage occurred into a joint, it will damage the articular cartilage, over time causing knee pain and limit knee function.
Most of the orthopedic doctors use surgery as a last resort for musculoskeletal issues. They do the best of everything so that they can to delay it as long as possible in favor of less invasive treatments such as medication and physical therapy. When these treatments do not provide relief for pain and symptoms, they may recommend you surgery. There most common surgeries that orthopedic doctors perform include back surgery, and ankle, knee, shoulder, and hip replacements and also perform a variety of arthroscopic procedures, which allow them to visualize, diagnose, and treat problems inside of a joint.
According to Dr. Kunal Patel tips for healthy orthopedic life are-
- Stay active and Do regular exercise.
- Eat right and healthy Vitamin D, Calcium, supplements are good for bones.
- For females instead of wearing high heels which disturb the actual position of your body. Always make use of shoes that provide comfort and support.
- Healthy Habits helps you Practice good posture by always keeping both feet on the ground to distribute weight evenly and pulling your shoulders back to straighten out your spine.
- Practice Precautions in this Ice the area to reduce joint swelling or elevate the area to encourage blood flow.
It’s said that earlier you are able to get advice about a musculoskeletal issue, the sooner you may be able to start treating the problem. And also early treatment prevents various issues from becoming even more severe. An initial consultation with an orthopedic doctor, helps he or she to isolate the problem, narrow down the cause of the issue, and explain your treatment options. You may also get advice’s about all pain management including medication and/or injections, rehabilitation and physical therapy including a potential time frame, and ongoing orthopedic care.
Here are some other Conditions and Treatment:
- Rotator cuff injury/shoulder tendonitis.
- Shoulder joint instability.
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Impingement
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
If anyone is suffering from any kind of joint and shoulder pains you need to concern with Dr. Kunal Patel. He provides the best treatment for all types of joint pains. He will guide you well for the Best Joint Specialist Surgeon in Borivali
Thus book your appointment with Dr. Kunal Patel. For appointments or any queries, you can call or given number below.
Call At: +91-(22)2805-3021