As we all know that the knee is one of the most frequently injured part of our body. Sports, motor-vehicle accidents, falls are the most common reasons for knee injury. Sometimes, if knee injury is not treated properly it becomes an injury. Dr. Kunal Patel provides best treatment for knee injury Mumbai.
There are the different types of knee injuries which are defined by the affected diagnosis of the knee. Most of the knee injuries are caused by an external force curving or twisting or bending the knee. A twisting knee may cause damage to cartilage and ligaments. Most common knee injuries may include:
- Knee Sprains: Knee sprains are the injuries to the ligaments that hold the knee together. Ligament sprains are grouped by the amount of stretching or tearing of the ligament string.
- Knee Strains: knee strains occur when muscles or tendons around the knee are stretched. These strains may lead to pain outside the knee joint but can cause dysfunction of the motion of the knee.
- Knee Bursitis: Knee bursitis occurs when fluid-filled pouch in the knee is infected, irritated or inflamed.
- Knee joint dislocation: It can occur due to large force injuries to the knee. This is unusual injury but can cause damage to the nerves and blood vessels of the knee.
- Knee fractures: Knee fractures can occur from direct blows to the bones.
Knee injuries have some signs and symptoms which are related to the type of injury and the part of knee that was injured. These are the main symptoms of knee injury:
- Difficulty in bending the knee
- Popping sound
- Problem in weight bearing
If you are facing these symptoms in your knee joint, you may have knee injury. You must consult to our knee specialist – Dr. Kunal Patel. He is best known for the joint pain treatment in Mumbai and provides the best treatment for knee injury Mumbai.
To book an appointment, call us on given numbers.
Call @ +91-(22)2805 3021.
Best Treatment for knee injury Mumbai